2 pounds lean ground turkey
2 tablespoons minced garlic
1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger root
2 fresh green chile peppers, diced
1 medium red onion, diced
1/2 cup fresh cilantro, finely chopped
1 teaspoon salt
1/4. cup low sodium soy sauce
1 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
3 tablespoons paprika
1 tablespoon ground dry mustard
1 dash Worcestershire sauce
1tablespoon ground cumin
1. Preheat the grill for high heat.
2. In a bowl, mix the ground turkey, garlic, ginger, chile peppers, red onion, cilantro, soy sauce, black pepper, paprika, mustard, cumin, and Worcestershire sauce.
3. Form the mixture into 8 burger patties.
4. Lightly oil the grill grate.
5. Place turkey burgers on the grill, and cook 5 to 10 minutes per side, until well done.