Reposado and 7
• 2oz of Cazadores Reposado Tequila (750ml) – $29.99
• 4oz 7-Up
• 1 half lime
Mix tequila and lime juice in a highball glass. Top off with 7-Up.
Why are cosmos so awesome with pizza? Stop wondering and start experimenting.
Grand Cosmo (staff variant)
• 1oz Grand Marnier Signature Signature Collection Raspberry Peach (750ml) – $36.99
• 1 1/2oz Skyy Vodka (1.75L) – $19.99
• 1/2oz lime juice
• 3oz-4oz Cranberry Juice
Directions: Combine all ingredients in shaker half-full of ice.
• 2oz of Abernathy Gin (750ml) – $28.99
• 4oz of grapefruit Juice
• Salt (for salting rim)
Directions: Salt rim of highball glass. Combine gin and juice in shaker full of ice. Shake or stir and strain into glass. Lime is optional as garnish.
• 1 1/2oz of Pirassununga Cachaça (1L) – $21.99
• Half a lime sliced into wedges
• 1 tsp of sugar
Directions: Add lime wedges and sugar in a rocks glass, muddle and ice then add Cachaça. Stir and enjoy.
Don’t be a super rat and pair
Deep Eddy Vodka™ – Traveling Skinny Dip
• Deep Eddy Sweet Tea Vodka (750ml) – $13.99
• Half A Lemon
Directions: The night before, combine equal parts sweet tea vodka and water in plastic carafe. Seal and chill in fridge. Serve over ice and
This first cocktail is a shot named after and inspired by Joyce Carrol Oates’ novel Foxfire: Confessions of a Girl Gang.
• 1 1/2 oz of Van Gogh Dutch Chocolate Vodka (750ml) – $25.99
• 1/2 oz Grand Marnier Orange Liqueur (750ml) –
1. Fill the glass with 3-4 ice cubes
2. Pour over 70ml of Martini Bianco (750ml) – $9.99
3. Fill the remaining glass with tonic
4. Stir 2 or 3 times and drop in a fresh lime wedge
In honor of National Tequila Day our staff has made-up a cocktail for each age of tequila; silver, reposado and añejo.
Slightly pink in color and deliciously fruity.
• 1 1/2 oz Sauza 901 Silver Tequila (750ml) – $29.99
• 1/2 oz lime juice
St. 75 (staff variant)
2oz Citadelle Gin (750ml) – $23.99
1oz St. Germain Elderflower liqueur (750ml) – $32.99
1/2oz fresh squeezed lemon juice
1/2oz Master Mixes Simple Syrup (375ml) – $3.49
Combine all ingredients in a shaker. Shake and strain into glass of choice, wine or
The Barreled Boulevardier
This is a new offering from High West and it is basically a barrel aged cocktail in a bottle, complete with bitters, Compari and Vye Vermouth. Buy, pour and enjoy your holiday weekend.
• 2oz of High West the Barreled Boulevardier (750ml)